Kuwait Packing Materials Manufacturing Company KSC (C) is a leading manufacturing company in the Middle East having four production units in the region. (Kuwait, Dammam, Jeddah and Ras Al Khaimah – UAE)
The company was established in 1986 in Kuwait to lay a stepping stone to manufacture disposable tableware from a petroleum derivation, polystyrene.
In 2000 the production facility in Dammam was established. The authenticate K-PAK commitment to quality and service, new markets from the Levant and Europe region flourished. To cater to this increasing demand K-PAK opened its third production facility (second plant in KSA market), at Saudi port city Jeddah in 2003.
Analyzing optimal logistics need and as a contained strategy to enhance services, the company established its fourth production facility in 2007 in Ras Al Khaimah UAE.
- K-PAK, offers the largest range of disposable products in the take away food containers, tableware, trays, boxes, cups etc. serving the food industry in retail, catering, supermarkets, hypermarkets, bakeries and fast foods.
- K-PAK bought the first WM thermoforming machine FC 780 E in 2008. Today several WM machines are installed and successfully operating in the different production units, as well as of forming and in-mould punching with lower tilting platen included.
- As an innovative effort K-PAK, launched lighter and super absorbent trays under the brand of “Vampirella”. This new packaging suffice the requirements of meat and poultry processing industry. The absorption ratio is 10 times of the trays weight of liquid emanation form fresh/frozen cuts relieved the concerns of “self-presentation” and improved shelf-life.
- K-PAK’s expansion in rigid plastics (OPS, PET, PP and HIPS) completes its growing portfolio of food packaging.
- K-PAK is committed to service, quality and one time deliveries with minimum lead time with dedicated sales network, for this reason it’s important to cooperate with reliable machines supplier.
- K-PAK, participates in all major food and packing exhibitions in the region and in Europe. Gulfood is one of the major shows.