Professional competence and experience cannot be improvised as they are the result of continuous research, constant growth and development. Our solid and deep roots contribute greatly in shaping our future.
K’ in Düsseldorf is the world’s largest plastics exhibition, a “must exhibit” event for those involved in developing plastics related business internationally. And it’s the “right place“ where a leading company can show its latest technology developments.
WM Thermoforming Machines, one of the most renowned companies within this industry, invested more than 2.000 hours in developing a New Thermoforming machine and stacking system which have been tested at 10.000.000 machine cycles.
The testing has been carried out answering the following questions:
- Can I reduce the mould costs?
- Can I have one single solution that can form, stack and pack products without any design limitation?
- Can I use existing moulds?
- Can I increase my productivity without decreasing my quality?
- Can I reduce my change over time?
- Can I increase my material usage?
You will see the results of these tests in Dusseldorf next October.
‘Progress is impossible without change’… we are looking forward to see you at K 2016 (WM Thermoforming Machines, Hall 3 – A16)
To be continued…